Unity originally called Test Valley Community Services is an incorporated charity established in 1987. Unity’s role is to support, enable and empower voluntary and community action and to support the development of services to help meet local needs.
Unity welcomes organisations to become members which entitles them to discounts on chargeable services, access to transport and a vote at our Annual General Meeting.
Becoming a member is FREE of charge and gives you a voice on how we run our services.
Unity Membership Benefits:
• Access to the Volunteer Centre and volunteer recruitment
• Access to the Voluntary Sector Support team who offer help with governance, policies, funding information, partnership working, networking
and other general advice
• Access to online resources including free fact sheets and the Essential Toolkit for groups
• Access to our free monthly Enews Bulletin and other information
• Access to the Unity Minibus hire
• Discounted Payroll and Book keeping services
• Competitively priced photocopying and laminating services
• Discounted Training
• Discounted Multi Media Projector, portable screen, flip chart and PA system hire
• Free online marketing via social media and Enews
• Postal Address service for those groups who do not wish to disclose their personal address (small annual charge)
Full Unity Membership is available to:
• voluntary or community groups based in or working in Test Valley
• faith groups
• social enterprises
Full membership is free of charge and entitles the groups to vote at the Annual General Meeting
Associate Unity Membership is available to:
• Statutory agencies
• Parish and Town Councils